Nowadays, there are many cryptocurrency platforms available in the market, so it becomes tough to choose the best platform out of all those options. In this article, I will discuss CoinFalcon which is a UK based cryptocurrency exchange which is launched in August 2017. This website offers 32 cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, IOTA COIN etc. The chief executive officer of this website is Jordan steeves whose mission is to liberate the users from government rules and regulations. The company supports SEPA Bank Transfers and EUR is the only fiat currency available. It mostly focuses on European clients.
How to trade on Coin Falcon
The process of buying and selling on Coin Falcon is quite simple.
- 1. The first step is to create an account on Coin Falcon and the login
- 2. Go to the dashboard, then click on the buy /sell tab on the top navigation bar.
- 3. You can choose your currency of exchange which is listed in the drop-down menu.
- 4. Then there is the option of pay with/paying with shown in the drop-down menu where the available currency is exchanged for another cryptocurrency.
- 5. Further, clicking on the buy button to complete the transaction.
Wich coins do Coin Falcon offer?
CoinFalcon offers several other cryptocurrencies along with Bitcoin such as IOTA COIN, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Dash Coin, Doge Coin. However, there are few but still better than those other who only offer to trade in Bitcoin. At Coin Falcon you buy the coins directy with your credit cards.
Click on the profile from the top right corner, select settings then a link will open.
Select verify your account from left, and then you have to add your personal information.
You can upload your identification documents like passport, driving license or identity card.
The deposits in cryptocurrencies are almost free. The withdrawal charges are only with network fees. All trades cost you only 0.25% fee.
Buy Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies with credit card
Just getting started? Buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Dogecoin, and other crypto assets using your credit card! What’s the credit/debit card fee? An incredibly low 1.99%!
Buy and sell popular digital currencies lightning fast and keep track of them in the one place. Fastest access to the world of cryptocurrencies.
Advantages of Coinfalcon
- Speed: The buying and selling in CoinFalcon are claimed to be instant.
- Safety: CoinFalcon claims to store 98% of the funds in an offline cold storage which seems to be safer. However upon registering there is no such option.
- Fund recovery: Sending coins to the wrong address is a common mistake but CoinFalcon provides the service of recovering these funds.
- Coin Falcon: allows you to BUY Bitcoin with credit card
Lack of information: The main drawback of CoinFalcon is that only a little information is provided about the company. Only the name CEO and the address of operation is provided.
NO acceptance to US clients: The main disadvantage of CoinFalcon is that it does not accept US clients. While registering CoinFalcon requires the clients to state that they are not US citizens.
FIAT solution only for EU clients: There is a confusing situation of Fiat currencies with CoinFalcon. Upon first look it seems that they can buy and sell bitcoin and ether for euro and vice versa but actually this an illusion, it does not work with fiat currencies.
This platform offers SEPA transfers which makes this platform unique and it also offers a wide variety of coins. Coin Falcon is a streamlined, easy and robust platform with fewer fees but due to lack of transparency like all other Bitcoin platforms, it also seems a Ponzi scheme and also its founder hides their identity. Overall it’s like other Bitcoin platforms who offer you more ROIs but at last, you might be lost your assets so be careful while investing in these kinds of platforms.